UltraScape Pro-Prime Slurry Primer
UltraScape Pro Prime Slurry Primer is specifically formulated to provide exceptional bond between all types of stone surfaces and porcelain. Its quick and easy to use, just add water!
Slurry Primer Newbury, Basingstoke, Reading, Andover, Oxford, Swindon, Hungerford, Nationwide
UltraScape Pro-Prime Slurry Primer provides the bond between paving elements though can also be used to promote the bond between your road-base and the bedding mortar layer. Traditionally paving elements would be laid directly onto the bedding mortar, which with general wear and tear and increasing traffic load bearing, could result in costly and high profile failures. Pro-Prime helps to eliminate this.
Huntey Group Newbury supply Ultrascape Pro Prime Slurry for porcelain slabs, along with sandstone and all other paving.
The use of Pro-Prime in conjunction with UltraScape Eco-Bed ensures full and even contact will be made with aggregate particles.
The product is suitable for application in town centre pedestrian schemes, pathways and carriageways. Pro-Prime can be used with all types of natural stone, concrete flags and clay paviours
- Provides an exceptional bond between bedding concretes and all types of paving elements
- User-friendly – requires only the addition of water on-site
- BS 7533 compliant
- Quick and easy application
- Part of the UltraScape mortar paving system, which guarantees compatibility and reduces split liability
- Available in 20 kg paper bags
- NBS Plus registered for ease of specification
- Pack Size: 20 kg paper bag
- Colour: Grey
- Yield: Approximately 16.9 litres per 20 kg bag
- Coverage: 15 m2 per 20 kg bag
Correct surface preparation is critical in order to guarantee successful application and durable product performance.
- Remove all debris and ponded water from the supporting structure/road-base
- The road-base as well as the paving elements should be cleaned by brushing or washing with water to remove dust, loose material, packaging and/or production aids prior to the application of Pro-Prime
- Place 7 litres of clean water in a suitable container
- Add Pro-Prime powder slowly and mix for 3 to 5 minutes to create a smooth lump-free slurry
- The primer should be used on the supporting layer/road-base immediately prior to the application of the laying course. Always prime the underside of paving elements at a thickness of 1 mm – 2 mm immediately before their placement.
- The slurry should be fresh and wet when the fine bedding concrete is laid
- The supporting layer/road-base should be coated with the primer at a thickness of 1 mm – 2 mm immediately before the application of Eco-Bed
- All surfaces should be pre-soaked with clean water immediately prior to the application of Pro-Prime slurry primer
Search Slurry Primer near me, Newbury, Basingstoke, Reading, Andover, Oxford, Swindon, Hungerford, Nationwide