While the posts may be like the backbone of a fence, the rails are just as important as these determine the strength and finish of your fence.
Arris rails are 45 degree chamfered square softwood timber which is primarily used as a backing support rail for featheredge board fencing and is pressure treated to ensure a longer life and extra durability.
Arris rails come in 2400mm, 3000mm and 3600mm lengths with a 75mm square section chamfered at 45 degrees from edge to edge. These are treated to a UC3 standard, meaning that the wood can be used outdoors, above ground and exposed to the weather.
Arris rails are used when creating a run of continuous fencing from feather edge boards
- Can be fitted using arris rail brackets or cut into posts for a more traditional appearance
- Guarantee – 10 years
Features and benefits
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- Featheredge fencing has the flexibility to be used on sloping gardens
- The individual boards can be replaced
- Crafted from sustainable materials
- A sturdy and robust fencing solution
- Suitable for domestic use only
- Fixings sold separately